Ethereum is open access to digital money and data-friendly services for everyone – no matter your background or location. It's a community-built technology behind the cryptocurrency ether (ETH) and thousands of applications you can use today. Ethereum is a technology that lets you send cryptocurrency to anyone for a small fee. It also powers applications that everyone can use and no one can take down. It's the world's programmable blockchain. Ethereum builds on Bitcoin's innovation, with some big differences. Both let you use digital money without payment providers or banks. But Ethereum is programmable, so you can also use it for lots of different digital assets – even Bitcoin! This also means Ethereum is for more than payments. It's a marketplace of financial services, games and apps that can't steal your data or censor you.
1.0 Our Findings: Ecosystem Participants
How did we determine that Ethereum is a top community run technology platform ? And why did we give a score of 9.5?
The answer is simple, because of its' ecosystem and participants.
"A business ecosystem is a purposeful business arrangement between two or more entities (the members) to create and share in collective value for a common set of customers. Every business ecosystem has participants, and at least one member acts as the orchestrator of the participants. All members in a business ecosystem, whether orchestrators or participants, have their brands present in the value propositions."
As an Ecosystem Technology, Ethereum don’t thrive on competition and disruption. Instead, they aim at collaboration, engagement, and cooperation. It might be a kind of “walled garden” where only approved players can participate. Naturally, we look for projects that have a great number of valuable ecosystem participants.
6 Main Areas
The ecosystem thrives based on Ethereum's ability to provide innovative solutions on 6 chief areas.
1. Banking for everyone Not everyone has access to financial services. But all you need to access Ethereum and its lending, borrowing and savings products is an internet connection.
2. A more private internet You don't need to provide all your personal details to use an Ethereum app. Ethereum is building an economy based on value, not surveillance.
3. A peer-to-peer network Ethereum allows you to move money, or make agreements, directly with someone else. You don't need to go through intermediary companies.
4. Censorship-resistant No government or company has control over Ethereum. This decentralization makes it nearly impossible for anyone to stop you from receiving payments or using services on Ethereum.
5. Commerce guarantees Ethereum creates a more level playing field. Customers have a secure, built-in guarantee that funds will only change hands if you provide what was agreed. You don’t need large company clout to do business.
6. Compatibility for the win Better products and experiences are being built all the time because Ethereum products are compatible by default. Companies can build on each other's success.
Ethereum is a Top Community-Run Technology Platform due its thriving ecosystem of 100s of DAPPS. Correspondingly, Ethereum received a project score of 9.5.
Key Purpose: Uncovering The True Value of ETHEREUM.
Key Readings & Sources:
Disclosure. The content on this website is for informational purposes only, and you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on this website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by us or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We are not a broker or dealer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, nor are any transactions proposed or described on this website purported or intended to be conducted through a regulated commodity trading entity under the Commodity Exchange Act of 1936.
Thank you for reading.